Climate of Oviedo, Spain Average Weather
- Oviedo, spain, 43°21'N, 5°52'W, 339 m (1112 ft)
- Oviedo has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Oviedo is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 12.7 degrees Celsius (54.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 971.4 mm (38.2 in).
- If Oviedo were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Gijon, Spain - 29.2 kms (18.1 miles) NE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) E
- Biarritz, France - 350.8 kms (218 miles) E
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) E
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 305.4 kms (189.8 miles) ESE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 214.5 kms (133.3 miles) ESE
- Valladolid, Spain - 210 kms (130.5 miles) SSE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 268 kms (166.5 miles) S
- Madrid, Spain - 373.9 kms (232.3 miles) SSE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 374.2 kms (232.6 miles) SSE