| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oviedo in November is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 93.8mm (3.7in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:12 long and the longest day is 10:11 long with an average length of 9:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Oviedo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Oviedo, Spain
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Oviedo:
- Gijon, Spain - 29.2 kms (18.1 miles) NE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) E
- Biarritz, France - 350.8 kms (218 miles) E
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) E
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 305.4 kms (189.8 miles) ESE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 214.5 kms (133.3 miles) ESE
- Valladolid, Spain - 210 kms (130.5 miles) SSE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 268 kms (166.5 miles) S
- Madrid, Spain - 373.9 kms (232.3 miles) SSE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 374.2 kms (232.6 miles) SSE