Vs > Swift Current (a), Sk
Oviedo vs Swift Current (a), Sk Climate & Distance Between
Oviedo vs Saki, Azerbaijan
Oviedo vs Cidade Vera, Brazil
Oviedo vs Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand
Oviedo vs Hetan, China
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Ust-Oloj, Russia
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Villa Vasquez, Dominican Republic
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Rome, Italy
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Monteiro, Brazil
Seychelles vs Erzincan
Sta. Rita De Cassia vs Vancouver, Wa
Aledo, Il vs Balmaceda Puerto
La Plata vs Temuka
- The distance between Oviedo, Spain and Swift Current (a), Sk, Canada is approximately 7,155 km or 4,446 mi.
- To reach Oviedo in this distance one would set out from Swift Current (a), Sk bearing 52.1° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Oviedo bearing 136.1° or SE .
- Oviedo has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Swift Current (a), Sk has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Oviedo is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Swift Current (a), Sk is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 9.2 °C (16.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.6 °C (37.1°F) less in Oviedo. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 604 mm (23.8 in) more which is equivalent to 604 l/m² (14.82 US gal/ft²) or 6,040,000 l/ha (645,716 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7° higher in Oviedo than in Swift Current (a), Sk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Oviedo relative to Swift Current (a), Sk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Swift Current (a), Sk vs Oviedo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| 0 (0)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Oviedo vs Kars, Turkey
Oviedo vs Kayukpyu, Myanmar
Oviedo vs Detroit, Michigan, Usa
Oviedo vs Nosy-Varika, Madagascar
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Corvallis, Or, Usa
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Zahedan, Iran
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Tuktoyaktuk, NT, Canada
Swift Current (a), Sk vs Torino, Italy
Goldsboro, Nc vs Tsetserleg
Highbank vs Nanaimo, Bc
Hambantota vs Córdoba
Dewar Lakes, Nt vs Sittwe
Oviedo vs Swift Current (a), Sk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Oviedo
- Gijon, Spain - 29.2 kms (18.1 miles) NE
- Santander, Cantabria, Spain - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) E
- Biarritz, France - 350.8 kms (218 miles) E
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) E
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 305.4 kms (189.8 miles) ESE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 214.5 kms (133.3 miles) ESE
- Valladolid, Spain - 210 kms (130.5 miles) SSE
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 268 kms (166.5 miles) S
- Madrid, Spain - 373.9 kms (232.3 miles) SSE
- Madrid (B), Spain - 374.2 kms (232.6 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Swift Current (a), Sk
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 279.3 kms (173.6 miles) N
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 244.7 kms (152.1 miles) NNW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 329.6 kms (204.8 miles) NW
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 8.6 kms (5.4 miles) W
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 218.6 kms (135.8 miles) W
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 238 kms (147.9 miles) WSW
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 238.5 kms (148.2 miles) WSW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 220.2 kms (136.9 miles) NNE
- Wynyard, Sk, Canada - 294.2 kms (182.8 miles) NE
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 218 kms (135.5 miles) E
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 214.4 kms (133.3 miles) E
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 151.4 kms (94.1 miles) E
- Glasgow, Mt, Usa - 242.9 kms (150.9 miles) SSE